All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Reviews: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution



I got invited to the BzzAgent Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control BzzCampaign.

Inside my BzzKit I received (pictured below):
- The Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution BzzGuide and letter
- Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Light Weight Frizz Control (2 fl 0z).
- (8) Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Light Weight Frizz Control samples (0.34 fl oz)


John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution Lightweight Frizz Control for fine to medium hair tames frizz without weighing your tresses down, so you can easily achieve the style you want.  The revolutionary Dual Formula - part light-weight serum, part smoothing elixir - works by fighting frizz from the outside while hydrating hair from the inside.  It is designed to spread throughout your hair for even coverage leaving your locks 100% flawless and frizz-free, as well as soft, light and manageable.

The pictures below are of the product before and after you shake it.  I think it's pretty cool how it looks. It reminds me of when you put water and oil together.


<--Before       After-->  
The product is shaken.















Ok, so two weeks ago I took a picture as I didn't realize that you would see the results right away and not over time when you use the product.  The last three pictures are of today (July 10th).  So I received the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution and you are suppose to shake it and then put ten or so drops into your damp hair and then style your hair like you normally do.   I did this almost every day for the past two weeks.  Normally I let my hair dry naturally but for today I decided to blow dry my hair a little to see how it turns out.

Two weeks before.               Before use again.                Product in my hair.              After use.


I found John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution fun to use.  I loved shaking the bottle and watching the Dual Formulas mix together.  I found the product not to be greasy and very easy to put in my hair.  I also liked it's fragrance.  The third picture is what my hair looked like right after I put the product into my hair and the fourth picture is how my hair looks after I blow dried my hair.  I can see some different in how my hair looks.  While it is still very slightly damp in the last photo it does look smoother and was easier to manage even though I don't do too much to my hair normally.

If you'd like to learn more about John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solution you can check out the John Frieda Frizz-Ease website and "like" John Frieda US on Facebook.  Also I found the video below to be very informative about learning how to use the product.



Please note that John Frieda Frizz-Ease Sheer Solutions is flammable.  Avoid fire, flame and smoking during use and until hair is fully dried.

Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and I received what is stated in the BzzKit above (shown in the photo) to try and help me write this review.  My experience with the product may be different than yours.  The first two photos of my hair are taken after not washing it for 24 hours.  It was also air-dried and has no other products in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment