All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reviews: 100% Pure Nurishing Body Cream


100% Pure makes the most healthy, the most pure line of skin & body products in the world.  Their super nourishing and instantly moisturizing body creams are packed full of anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins and other skin beneficial nutrients.  Their body creams come in 18 scents including Coconut, Green Apple, and Honey Almond.

These highly nourishing, luxurious body creams are concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils and moisturizing cocoa and avocado butters.  They delicious smelling body cream will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients for a healthy, glowing complexion.  Truly, 100% Pure - never any artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients. Made only with the highest quality, organic nutrients for your skin.

I got to try samples of the Coconut, Green Apple, and Honey Almond scents.  I loved how smoothly they went on and how fast they dried on my skin.  There was no sticky feeling afterwards that bothers me when I use moisturizers.  They left my skin feeling nice and soft too.  I really loved how yummy these body creams smelled.  The only downside with the scents is if I was to buy this I would open up the container (if possible) to smell them.  The reason why is because I didn't feel the smelled like what the name of them is called.  The Honey Almond smelled like maraschino cherries (my favorite of the three).  The Coconut smelled like s'mores or something toasted (at least to me it did).  The Green Apple did smell a little like green apple but I was expecting a stronger scent to it.  It was more faint and soft.  Even though the scent didn't match, I loved using this product and wished the samples that I had received were bigger for me to enjoy them much longer.

If you'd like to learn more about 100% Pure and the products they make you can visit 100% Pure's website, "like" 100% Pure on Facebook, follow 100% Pure on Twitter, and get inspiration on the 100% Pure Pinterest boards.


Disclaimer: I received a sample of 100% Pure Body Cream in Coconut, Green Apple, and Honey Almond (2ml each) from Swaggable.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment