All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reviews: Little Duck Organics Apple & Banana Tiny Fruits


Little Duck Organics makes a great snack for children called Tiny Fruits.  They are dried fruit in the shape of tiny bites that are perfect for the little hands of children to hold onto and eat.  They come in four flavors: Strawberry & Mango, Apple & Banana, Blueberry & Apple, and Pineapple & Mango.   Each 1.oz pack is filled with flavorful real diced fruit that is naturally sweetened with no preservatives, added sugars, or artificial flavors.  The package contains four servings of bite sized fruit that are packed with essential vitamins and minerals and are suitable for the tiny finger of kids aged 6 months and up (and adults too).   This healthy snack is perfect day or night.

I got to try the Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruit in Apple & Banana package and really liked them.  I liked how it came in a resealable package.  The dried bananas taste and smelled just like real bananas which I enjoyed.  The flavor of the apple pieces though was barely noticeable   I would of liked more flavor to them but they were still good non the less.  I found the tiny bite size pieces to be cute and easy to eat as they were mostly soft and a little crunchy.

If you'd like to to learn more about Little Duck Organics and their products you can visit the Little Duck Organics website, "like" Little Duck Organics on Facebook, and follow Little Duck Organics on Twitter.


Disclaimer: I received a package of Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits Apple & Banana (1 oz) from Swaggable.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment