All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reviews: Veggie Wash



Safely enjoy your fruits and vegetables with a natural fruit and vegetable wash called Veggie Wash.  Now you and your family can enjoy the natural goodness and delicious flavor of cleaner, safer fruits and vegetables.  Rinsing with water alone is ineffective because pesticides, fungicides, waxes and other agricultural chemicals are designed to be water-resistant. These farming aids must be water resistant in order to protect fruits and vegetables from harm, even after it rains. But once their task is done, these chemicals should be completely removed.   Veggie Wash uses natural lemon for cleaning power and is proven to be more effective than water alone in removing pesticide residue.  It rinses clean and leaves no after taste, just the natural flavors of really clean produce.  Veggie Wash is made of natural vegetable-based ingredients taken from citrus fruit, corn and coconut. This unique product contains no preservatives and has not been tested on animals.  With Veggie Wash, you and your family will enjoy the cleanest, safest, most flavorful fruits and vegetables possible.

I have been trying out Veggie Wash now for a little while and like it.  I mainly just use it on my firm produce (like tomatoes, potatoes, grapes, apples, and others) since you just spray it on, rub  for about 30 seconds and then rinse it off.  I enjoyed it's lemony fragrance that it has and since you rinse the produce after you use the Veggie Wash you can't even tell that it was used, except that your produce will be free of pesticides, fungicides, waxes, and other agricultural chemicals.  Which makes me feel good when I enjoy my produce in a meal or as a snack.

If you'd like to learn more about Veggie Wash you can visit the Veggie Wash website, "like" Veggie Wash on Facebook, and follow Veggie Wash on Twitter.


Disclaimer: I received a sample of Veggie Wash All Natural Fruit and Vegetable Wash (2 fl oz) which also came with a $1 off coupon from Swaggable.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment