All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Free Sample of WOWBUTTER


On July 16th I received two samples of Wowbutter (14g).  They look just like the one pictured to the left.  I requested this on January 2nd.  I did email them to inquire about my sample.  This offer looks to still be available to request. 


Here's a neat product for you to sign up for.  It's called WOWBUTTER.  It is a peanut butter that is safe to take to schools where peanut butter is not allowed due to allergies.

Just go here and fill out the form.  By the way, you will have to click the link to get a new promotional code.  Also they have a daily limit of how many they send out and when it goes beyond that they'll ask for you to pay for the shipping.  Please read their instructions on the page to determine if you'd like to request a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment