All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Reviews: Cottonelle Clean Care


Experience that summertime clean!
Whether taking in the summer heat, hitting the beach or a long road trip, it's no secret that feeling clean and fresh in the summer months can be a challenge.  Cottonelle comes to the rescue (even with all the sand in strange crevices from beach trips) with Cottonelle flushable cleansing cloths and Cottonelle toilet paper.



Last year I got to try out the Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Fresh Care Wipes and I liked them.  This year I get to try them again and have noticed a few changes.  Both of the packaging for the toilet paper and the wipes have changed.  The Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper isn't much different.  It still feels nice and soft.  It is still a nice thick 1-ply toilet paper which I like.  Overall the toilet paper didn't change much and I still really like it.  The Cottonelle Fresh Care Wipes on the other hand got a major change in it's container.  The new container is an upright dispensing tub.  I really liked the other container as I preferred the shape of it and how it dispensed the wipes.  Also I preferred the scent of the older ones a lot more.  The new Cottonelle Fresh Care wipes has a fragrance that is much stronger than the older ones.  Or it could be that the older one's fragrance has faded.  However, that's all that has changed on them.  They are still the same size and feel the same.  They still give me a confident clean when I use them.  I'm alright with the changes but I really liked the older wipes much more but it does look like they still sale the Pop-up tub.  Which I am happy about.
 


If you'd like to learn more about Cottonelle you can visit the Cottonelle website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Pinterest



Disclaimer: I am a member of Crowdtap and I received a Cottonelle's Clean Crew Sample and Share Kit (Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper (4 Pack), Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Dispenser, (3) Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Soft Pack (11-count), (3) $1 off Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths) to help me write this review. All the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way. Your experience with this product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment