All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Reviews: Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies



Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious!

Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contains just the right balance of nutrients to support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin, all in a delicious strawberry flavored gummy. Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within.

Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin.  Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and supports healthy nails.*



I was really excited to try out Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies.  I hate taking supplements, especially when they come in a pill form.  So knowing that Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies was a gummy made me happy.  When I first got the bottle I had a really hard time opening it up so I had to get my husband to do it for me.  After it was removed the first time around it was much easier to open.  They must of tightened it really tight before it got to me.  The gummies themselves are really good.  They are a very yummy strawberry flavor.  They are also really easy to chew because they are so soft.  I like this a lot.

I tried to follow the 30-day challenge and have two gummies every morning but of course I forgot some days.  They suggest you take two gummies one or two times daily preferably with a meal.  I'm not really sure why having it with a meal is important.  I didn't and I wonder if that would of made a big difference in how my hair, skin, and nails would of turned out.  You see this is suppose to give you lustrous hair, healthy nails, and vibrant skin.  However, I felt I didn't see any change in how my hair, skin or nails looked or felt.  While I loved how these gummies tasted, I'm just not sure how effective they did their job to my hair, skin, and nails.



If you'd like to learn more about Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies you can visit the Nature's Bounty website.  Plus also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
YouTube

You can also print a $1 off coupon for Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies.



Disclaimer: I am a member of Smiley360 and was given a Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies Kit (Nature's Bounty  Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (Full Size), (5) Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies samples w/$1 off, Folding Nail File, Compact Mirror, (2) Hair Ties, and Smiley360 Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies Sharing Guide) to help me write this review.  All of the opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment