All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Monday, June 30, 2014

Reviews: Muller Yogurt


Muller Yogurt is from Muller Quaker Dairy.  It is made with reduced-fat, Grade A milk and is a good source of nutrients like calcium and protein.  It has no artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup.  Muller Yogurt is available in three different types for a total of 18 varieties.  The three types are Muller FrutUp (Luscious Lemon, Splendid Strawberry, Peach Passion Fruit, Mango, Orange, Radiant Raspberry, and Blueberry Bliss), Muller Corner (Dark Chocolate & Cherry, Dark Chocolate & Raspberry, Dark Chocolate & Pecan Granola, Crunchy Granola, Choco Balls, Strawberry, and Crispy Crunch) and Muller Greek Corner (Peach, Blueberry, Caramelized Almonds, Blackberry & Raspberry, Mango, Pineapple Passion Fruit, Strawberry, and Honeyed Apricot).  Muller Yogurts contain between 140 - 220 calories per serving.



Muller FrutUp is a lowfat yogurt with a fruit mousse placed on top.  I tried the Splendid Strawberry and thought it tasted very good.

On a side note, I learned what kosher gelatin is which Muller FrutUp contains.  Kosher gelatin is from tilapia (fish).









Muller Corner is a lowfat yogurt (sometimes vanilla flavored) with some sort of topping in it's own compartment.  I tried the Dark Chocolate & Cherry, Dark Chocolate & Raspberry, and Crunchy Granola flavors.  My favorite was the Dark Chocolate and & Cherry.  It tasted very good.  It had the right amount of cherry topping so that you can still taste the dark chocolate shavings.  The Dark Chocolate & Raspberry was similar to the Cherry flavor but I preferred the Cherry one a lot more.  I liked how the Crunchy Granola gave a nice crunchy texture to the vanilla flavored yogurt.




Muller Greek Corner is lowfat Greek yogurt with a fruit topping in it's own compartment.  I tried Strawberry, Blueberry, and Blackberry & Raspberry flavors.  I have tried a few different brands of Greek yogurt and I didn't care for any of them.  However, Muller Greek Corner exceeded  my expectations for how a Greek yogurt tastes but I have to add the fruit topping to make it taste good.  Otherwise it tastes a little sour to me.

The only drawback of Muller Yogurt is that you have to add or mix the topping into the yogurt.  I'm not a fan of these types of yogurt as I feel they can be a bit messy.  However, for how well Muller Yogurt tastes to me I'd accept that drawback to enjoy this yogurt again.


If you'd like to learn more about Muller Yogurt you can visit the Muller Yogurt website"like" Muller Yogurt USA on Facebook, and follow Muller Yogurt USA on Twitter.


Disclaimer: I received coupons for Muller Yogurt ((2) free product coupons for Muller Yogurt, free product coupon for Muller FrutUp Yogurt, and (2) $1/3 Muller Yogurts) from Viewpoints to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with the product may be different than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment