All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Reviews: Centrum MultiGummies


Looking for a gummy multivitamin that tastes great, packs key nutrients you need and fits easily into your lifestyle?  The new MultiGummies from Centrum is a multibenefit multivitamin with three natural flavors (cherry, berry, and orange), and no artificial flavors or sweeteners.

The key benefits of Centrum MultiGummies are:
- Helps support energy, immunity, and metabolism.*
- 100% or more of Vitamins B12, D, and E.
- Gluten-free.
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Contains no wheat, milk, soy, egg, peanut, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, or shellfish allergens.


I was really excited to try out the new Centrum MultiGummies for adults as I hate taking pills and thought this would be a great way to take a multivitamin.  Sadly these were not as good as I was hoping.  Centrum MultiGummies comes in three flavors: Cherry, Berry, and Orange.  I decided to see how many of each gummy came in my bottle and this was the brakedown: 18 berry, 26 orange, and 31 cherry.  This may not be important to you but it important to me because if I want to save my favorite flavor for last it lets me know how many more of the others I have to eat before they are all evened out.  I know that may sound strange but I'm odd like that.  Anyway, the gummies are not as soft as I would of liked.  They were a little too chewy for me.  Their flavors are alright and I really liked the flavor of the orange the best.  It just tasted like a real orange compared to the cherry and berry.  What really disappointed me about the Centrum MultiGummies is the fact that they leave a really bad aftertaste in your mouth.  So if you do plan to take these make sure you eat or drink something to help remove that aftertaste flavor.  I do like that they provide 100% or more of vitamins D, B12, and E and that they help support energy, immunity and metabolism (it does not increase energy, cure an illness or boost metabolism).  However, because of the really bad aftertaste that these give me I will probably not purchase these again and find another product to take for a multivitamin.

If you'd like to learn more about Centrum MulitGummies and other products Centrum makes you can visit the Centrum website"like" Centrum on Facebook, and you can also print a $2 off Centrum MultiGummies coupon.


Disclaimer:  I am a Smiley360 member and received a bottle of Centrum MultiGummies Adults (70 gummies) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  My experience with the product may be different than yours.

*B-vitamins support daily energy needs.  Antioxidant vitamins, C, E and zinc support normal immune function.  B-vitamins aid in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.  These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment