All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Reviews: Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant and Deodorant


Take today fearlessly with Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant Protection in Clear Gel form! It goes on clear so you can look your best.

Here are the features of Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Deodorant:
- Goes on clear, stays clear throughout the day.
- Odor-fighting capsules absorb odor all day long.
- Offers 4X protection from stress sweat*.
- Available in four unique scents: Powder Protection, Sport Fresh (designed for athletes in mind), Completely Clean and Ooh-La-La-Lavender.



I originally signed up to try the Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant with One2One in June and when I ordered the product to help with my review it didn't seem like my order went though.  So Secret reordered me the product and they sent me a Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant and Deodorant Completely Clean (0.5 oz) and a Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant and Deodorant Stress Response (0.5 oz).  Since they arrived while I was on vacation I did my best trying out both products after I arrived home.  If these products had arrived before my vacation I could of really tested them out as the temperature down in California is much warmer compared to Washington.  However, I still think they did a good job at protecting me.  Both products seemed to work well.  I actually could not tell which was a better product.  I did like the scent of the Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Stress Response more though.  It had more of a pear scent to it which I liked.  Sadly I forgot to read the directions to these products before I used them and figured I could use them like any other deodorant I've used in the past.  However, they say "for optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.".  I wasn't aware of this and just applied it in the morning.  Oh well, now I know for next time.  Does this mean I don't have to apply it after I take my shower though?  Hmm...  Anyway, the instructions also suggest 2 - 3 clicks but found that one was good enough for me.  I love how they go on clear and stay clear so there are no white marks.  Both of these products did a great job at protecting me which will give me the confidence to go on about my day.


If you'd like to learn more about Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel and all of the other products Secret makes you can visit the Secret website.  You can also check out their social pages:
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Youtube

Disclaimer: I am a member of One2One Network and received a Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant and Deodorant Completely Clean (0.5 oz) and a Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Women's Antiperspirant and Deodorant Stress Response (0.5 oz) to help me write this review.  The opinions in this post are mine and not influenced in any way.  Your experience with these products may be different than mine.

*vs. the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

No comments:

Post a Comment