All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Posting From My Cellphone

Hello, this is a test as I want to see what it's like to create a post from my cellphone. I have never done this before so I do not know how well this will go. I'm not even sure I would want to continue to do this. It's really just an experiment. Maybe I'll try more techniques as time goes by but we shall see. I prefer the desktop but my time on a desktop with internet access is very limited compared to my time on my cellphone. I hope all is going well for you. If you ever want to leave a comment or send me a message feel free to. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment