All offers on this website are still active unless stated expired. I'll update this when I can. If you find an offer that has expired please leave a comment so I can update it.

Every offer on this blog I have signed up for unless I've stated I have not. When a freebie is received I'll update its post as proof that freebies I put on here do come.

Please follow me by clicking the Follow button on the lower right. I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy, Nancy

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Free Sample of CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen

Here is another free sample from CeraVe.

Just go here and fill out the form for a free sample of CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen. Just want to you know that when I tried this my order was rejected because they said I was currently ineligible for this promotion.  Not sure why but I hope this does not happen to you.

CeraVe is offing other free samples of their CeraVe products.  

No comments:

Post a Comment